Saturday 19 November 2011

Burn Body Fat

I've always been very slim but when I went to University that all changed but not in a good way. Chicago Town pizzas and other pizza brands often found my kitchen fridge shelf. (i had half a shelf of space - student life ;-) ). During Dissertation time every second counted, and ease of cooking and exceptional taste mean't CT pizzas became breakfast, lunch and dinner. The only thing that stopped me from ballooning was playing basketball a few times a week, nonetheless I still became victim to a bit of a belly.

After Uni I went to Kavos with friends. I weighed 13 stone and had 20% body fat including man boobs.

This had to change.

The fruit diet began!

Everyday, fruit until lunch time. Large portion of fruit first thing or a fruit smoothie (add coconut milk - good fats) followed by grazing on fruit during mid morning to stave off the hunger for more "substantial" foods.

Come lunch time, the rule is proteins and greens, NO complex carbs i.e. pasta, rice, and bread. The proteins will keep you full. Aim to eat fish, and meats, eggs etc (unprocessed) with salads. Have two afternoon meals (lunch and dinner) and graze on fruit in between.

Just following this diet alone with limited exercise will burn body fat like crazy. You will literally see daily incremental results.

After doing this for a couple of months I could see my abs for the first time in a while, and within 6 months I had the best 6 pack going, in fact it was more like an 8 pack ;-).

Now you're probably thinking a couple of things "but fruit is high in calories!?" or "too much fruit is too acidic and bad for teeth etc". Bull!!

I said I wouldn't go into the complexities and I won't but if you're really keen on understanding the science google Anthony Bova and the Spartan Health Regime. Bova argues that our small digestive tract is designed to digest fruit easily and that fruit contain all of the nutrients the body requires. He said that our most healthiest ancestors made fruit the main part of their diet and as a result they had teeth like concrete and stacks of energy, damn I started going into detail.....

As a result of changing my diet. I saw a lot of benefits such as lower body fat probably around 10% maybe less! I also had a health test at a nearby gym and my results were up there with the best. One of the most interesting was my hip to waist ratio which was incredibly good, so much that it was off the scale. I had dropped in waist size from a 36inch to 29inch waist.

Superhuman experiment:

Try eating fruit until lunch for two weeks and eat proteins and salads for lunch and dinner. Watch your energy levels soar and your body fat drip off!

Do not eat sweet/desert type foods over this period if you do results will be slower. Two weeks of discipline people and you will see massive results!!

Live Superhuman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment