Thursday 5 January 2012

Fruit Fast - The final day!

Today marks the final day of the epic fruit fast. A most gruelling and painful challenge. As hard as, if not harder, than Ramadan ;-) lol.

Today's meal plan included about 3 bananas and a few apples for breakfast followed by 2 avocado for lunch and grapes for tea mmmmm.....

According to my scales and set of ripped abs ;-P I have lost 6lbs of body fat. Not bad in just 5 days....

As expected, the majority of symptoms i.e. headaches, stomach aches have diminished however i still feel a longing to eat something more substantial and little has been able to take my focus until this drive is satisfied.

I feel this was a very worthwhile exercise and I will look to do a short one in the summer and repeat the 5 day fast in the new year.

I hope you found this inspiring. My friend and I are creating a vlog of the fast, recording the progress across the 5 days.

It'll be shown here shortly!!

Lawrence



No comments:

Post a Comment